Sunday, October 31, 2010

Randy Held to No Catches; Favre Carted off Field Eyes Closed in Pain

"Don't let Randy get a touchdown, don't let Randy get a touchdown, don't let Randy get a touchdown!" I screamed that in the 4th quarter right before Brett got injured. And right I was to scream it, because low and behold it was perfect to Randy - but his defender (I'm sorry I feel terrible I don't remember who) got a personal foul. The ball was spotted close to the goal line and even though that hurts in football we got an eye for an eye in my book. The Vikings did score but Randy didn't get the touchdown and we had some great D and probably knocked some of Brett's teeth out...

Let's talk about Grandpa for a second. He played ok. That amazing interception by Devin McCourty wasn't Favre's fault. But what's with all his intentional grounding? That really helped us out, and I can't recall another game I've watched this season to hear that call twice on the same quarterback. Tommy Baby unloads all the time without that call.

Red Zone notes / Big Stops:
Gerard Mayo, I'm so sorry you were ripped off. That was an amazing hit in the red zone against Peterson. It should have come back with that challenge, IT WAS NOT A TOUCHDOWN!!

And right before halftime - stopping that attempt on 4th down so we just got the ball to take a knee fair and square was necessary.

And speaking of Adrian Peterson, wow, he ran the ball down our throats! I was jealous of all he could do! But when you look at it the D boys let him get regular plays but came up with big stops (I'm calling that previous paragraph as a big stop) like that one early in the game to force a punt. Let's play like it's 3rd and some on every drive.

But Mr. Lawfirm you don't do too shabby yourself. You had a nail biter of a gymnastic touchtown under the two minute warning. You found the holes and your O line made them for you. Keep that up! Perfect it!

I would like to bring up a point of contention from the last few games. ATTENTION Offense, there is a whole half of football you are not playing! The first half was basically dropped in the last 3 games. Please look at and fix what's not clicking and play that half - teams coming up like Indy will capitalize on that and you will lose purely on that fact.

And with that,
We're getting ready for for the Browns.

StaceyLynne Grande-Foster

I hope my namesake on the Texans is getting ready to beat the Colts again tomorrow night on Monday Night football, thank you very much.

Thank you Mom and Dad for Skyping for 3 hours with video, Michael Bonner, Kevin Wilcox, Patrick Bresnahan and Jordan for being there on the texting front.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to change the title... Randy had 1 catch for 8 yards. :-p

    ReplyDelete