Just some things to keep your eyes on...
This year's trade deadline in the NFL is October 19th last minute trades are usually wide receivers or defensive players.
It is still early in the talks, but Deion Branch could be coming back home to New England. I don't know if I'm ready for more contract drama in the 5th quarter, but hey it would be nice to see someone from that era come back keep Kevin Faulk company on the sidelines.
But the big question is... what number would Deion wear if he comes back? Wes has that number on lock now! I hope this isn't a problem. (I own and cherish my Welker jersey and purse!)
We should probably be rooting for our Oakland to be the worst (no offense) but I now desperately want Mark Ingram in the draft next year.
By week next week, but we're getting ready for the Ravens on 10/17
StaceyLynne Grande-Foster
Some are calling Indy's game this week a "must win." While that's kinda absurd to say at this juncture Peyton said this, ""I think guys are disappointed, frustrated, all normal reactions." Let's go Chiefs - Matty Cassel you can do it, run the ball down their throats!
Thanks Michael Bonner for tipping me off to the latest trade news and to Paul Snyder for putting Mark Ingram on my radar that young man/football dynasty (Dad was a wide receiver) needs a team like the Pats!
No comments:
Post a Comment